Thursday, August 28, 2008

Out of my mind!

With so much going on in my life these recent weeks, I've been struggling to get on here and write. I want to do research and bring interesting art related work to you. Until life slows down for us I am having to refer you to other forms of writing. So, I introduce you to my sister and artist, HippyChick. Please enjoy her two blogs I've given the links for here, and here. Soon, I will be back and good as new, hopefully bringing you inspiring things to assist you and enlighten you on Painting and Drawing!

Blessings to you all!
When feeling artistic be messy, be neat, be whatever you want to be, Just BEA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sure, that's fine. Imagine my surprise to discover that I have two blogs! Actually, you referred to 2 of my posts on my 1 blog. :P