Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My new Blog!

I've recently joined a group on cafemom centered around Christ. I am attempting to become a "creative advisor" for painting and drawing. Although, I do not consider myself an accomplished artist, I do seem to have a flare for painting and drawing once I've put my mind to it and have the time.

I'm still fairly clueless on what my "job" as this painting/drawing creative advisor entails, so, I'm taking it all in stride and trying to gather more info on it each day through our group CCM ( Creative Christian Moms).

Many blessings to all who pass by on your blogger reading journeys and pray my mind opens up soon to receive the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding for this adventure I've embarked upon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A link on the word "cafemom" would be helpful...